Panda AdminSecure is the tool which handles the agents and protection for workstations and servers.
Uninstalling Panda AdminSecure doesn’t imply the uninstallation of the agents or the protection distributed by it. If you want to uninstall these items, you will have to do it by using Panda AdminSecure before you uninstall it.
How to uninstall Panda AdminSecure
- Click Start-> Settings-> Control Panel.
- Double click Add/remove programs and select Panda AdminSecure.
- Click Add or remove.
NOTE: If you intend to re-install AdminSecure on the same machine, you won´t need to delete Panda AdminSecure Reports Component. Otherwise, this step will be necessary.
If the uninstallation process from Add/Remove programs does not work correctly, use the UnAdmSecure.exe tool and run it on the machine housing AdminSecure.
Steps to use UnAdminSecure.exe
- Download and install UnAdmSecure.exe (68 KB) on the machines where AdminSecure is installed.
The process in charge of deleting folders and registry entries may take some time.
- Once the process is completed, restart the computer only when requested.
- From the Windows Explorer, locate the Panda AdminSecure installation folder, by default, C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Administrator 3, and, should it exist, delete it.
Once you have followed these steps, you will have uninstalled Panda AdminSecure.