User Activity Logging will record all actions made, both in the PCSM and the agent, of all users in the account. This information is then made available to search, filter on and export, as required.
This feature gives the Account Admin full visibility of the account and a detailed history of all user activity made over a desired period.
How to access User Activity
To access user activity logging your account must be firstly enabled as an Account Admin. Then, to access user activity just follow any of the three ways below:
- From the Setup dropdown menu, select Activity.
- From the Setup dropdown menu, select Users. Then, select the desired user or users and click the icon.
- From the Users menu, click the Activity radio button.
User Activity information detail
Find below the information logged by the platform and which can be queried using the search bar:
- Date/Time: Time stamp. By clicking the Date box, the Admin can specify the time interval he wants to check.
- Users: The user performing the activity is displayed. By clicking the user hyperlink, the user configuration window is shown.
- IP Address: Public IP address of the users' site.
- Details: A general overview of the area accessed is displayed. This is formatted - area:action. For example, component:create or agent:rto.
- Parameters: In-depth details of the action made. This will enhance the search functionality.