For information on WatchGuard Support on Panda products, click on the plus sign of each heading.
+ Contact WatchGuard Support on Panda products- Contact WatchGuard Support on Panda products
WatchGuard Support is available to all customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
You can contact Support on Panda products through the Panda Support Online or by phone. For details, see the Welcome to Support
- For technical or account-related issues that do not need an urgent or critical response, use the Support Online to open a support case.
- For urgent or critical technical or account-related problems, contact us by phone.
What if I need support in another language other than English?
WatchGuard Support on Panda products offers support in these languages during local business hours:
English/Spanish/French/Italian/Portuguese (Brazil)/German/Swedish/Japanese/Chinese (Simplified)
+ What to expect when you contact WatchGuard Support on Panda products - What to expect when you contact WatchGuard Support on Panda products What happens when I open a case online?
What happens when I call to open a case?
- The case is assigned to a queue and ranked according to the targeted response time for the subscription and or account level, as well as the case severity.
- The case is assigned to a Support representative.
- The Support representative will notify you of any update to the case, with a solution, troubleshooting steps, or request for further information by email. If you want us to contact you by phone, let us know and include your phone number when you open a case.
- The case will be closed once you confirm its resolution and you will receive a customer satisfaction survey to rate the solution and the attention provided.
- A Support representative answers and identifies an authorized caller.
- The representative gathers information about the issue and creates a case.
- The representative will work to identify and resolve the issue. This may require multiple calls or emails to the case, research time, and/or escalation to another team.
- The representative will monitor and update your case. When your case is updated, an email is sent to the email address on your contact record, as well as any additional email addresses you add to the case.
If at any time you have a critical situation, please call WatchGuard Support on Panda products phone numbers to request immediate assistance.
What is a Targeted Response Time?
Targeted response times are not observed in the same way as a Service Level Agreement. It is always the goal of WatchGuard to resolve your issue quickly and efficiently. The WatchGuard Support teams are not always able to contact each customer within the Targeted Response Time, and this will vary based on our current case volume.
Can a WatchGuard Support representative make changes to my Panda product configuration?
WatchGuard Support is not permitted to make changes to a customer's product configuration. For troubleshooting purposes, a Support representative might ask your permission to make a specific change on your behalf.
Can a WatchGuard technician assist with a 3rd party or non-WatchGuard product?
WatchGuard Support representatives might make recommendations related to your network or third-party software. However, WatchGuard Support does not provide technical support assistance for non-WatchGuard products or network environment issues unrelated to the WatchGuard product.
Will WatchGuard Support walk me through setup?
WatchGuard Support provides troubleshooting support to all customers. If you have tried to set up your WatchGuard product using the available online documentation and it is not working as expected, then a technician will help to review your configuration to determine the root cause and resolve the issue.
When will WatchGuard escalate my case?
Cases will be escalated to a higher level support representative if necessary to solve the problem.
You can request escalation through the support case, or during a phone conversation with a representative. The decision to escalate is based on the technical issue and the best path to resolution. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your case, you can request a review by our management team to determine whether your needs would be met best by an escalation or transfer to a different representative.
What happens when a case is idle, or I am not getting a response?
Our WatchGuard Support on Panda products representatives will notify you when the status of your case changes. You can follow your case and ask questions online or by phone.
+ How to ensure faster case resolution - How to ensure faster case resolution
When you open a case with WatchGuard Support on your Panda product, be prepared to provide the most information possible. This will help us resolve your case quickly and efficiently.
Your representative will need this information:
- Account ID, Contact name, primary and alternate phone number, and hours of availability
- What behavior are you encountering?
- Was this working before?
- How often do the symptoms occur?
- What troubleshooting steps have you taken? What were the results? This includes steps that did not appear to have an effect.
- PSInfo Diagnostic tool for Panda product issues. Follow the steps below:
- From a computer with Internet connection, download and save the Panda Support Information tool in your computer.
- Double click the file and accept the license agreement so that the information about hardware and software from your computer is gathered.
- Select your product, click the option Collect Support Information and tick option Do not send, save local.
- Use the Support online form to attach the .7z file generated as soon as possible.
Note: The format of the file is: Computername_[Date-Time]_PSInfo.7z
+ How to give feedback - How to give feedback
All feedback on case management and resolution is valuable and gives WatchGuard the opportunity to adjust and refine our processes to make Partners and end users happier with our products and support. You can use one of these methods to give feedback:
- When a case is closed, we send a Closed Case Survey message to the email address registered to the account that opened the case. Follow the instructions in that email to let us know how we did.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need a direct response from management to your concerns, request a manager contact you in the support case, or call WatchGuard Support on Panda products phone numbers and request to speak with a manager.