Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Threat Level Damage Distribution
|Agent.BTZ allows hackers to get into and carry out dangerous actions in affected computers, such as capturing screenshots, stealing personal data, etc.|
Means of transmission
Propagation through the exploits of remote vulnerabilities:
Agent.BTZ carries out the following process:
- It spreads by attacking IP addresses obtained at random or from the network to which the infected computer belongs.
- It tries to access the IP addresses under attack by exploiting an existing vulnerability or through an open port.
- If it does this, it downloads a copy of itself onto the vulnerable computer.
Agent.BTZ has the following additional characteristics:
- It is written in the programming language Assembler x86-32 bit.
- It is 323223 bytes in size.