Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Agent.BTZ allows hackers to get into and carry out dangerous actions in affected computers, such as capturing screenshots, stealing personal data, etc.
Means of transmission
Propagation through the exploits of remote vulnerabilities:
Agent.BTZ carries out the following process:
- It spreads by attacking IP addresses obtained at random or from the network to which the infected computer belongs.
- It tries to access the IP addresses under attack by exploiting an existing vulnerability or through an open port.
- If it does this, it downloads a copy of itself onto the vulnerable computer.
Agent.BTZ has the following additional characteristics:
- It is written in the programming language Assembler x86-32 bit.
- It is 323223 bytes in size.