Find the installation requirements for Panda Patch Management for Windows. Security solutions
The following solutions allow the installation of Panda Patch Management:
Supported Operating systems
- Panda Endpoint Protection on Aether Platform
- Panda Endpoint Protection Plus on Aether Platform
- Panda Adaptive Defense on Aether Platform
- Panda Adaptive Defense 360 on Aether Platform
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bits)*
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
*The Windows XP SP3 and Windows server 2003 SP2 computers require a computer with the cache/repository role installed in the same network segment to be able to report and install the pending patches. A Windows XP SP3 or Windows server 2003 SP2 with the assigned cache/repository role will not be able to download patches either.Hardware requirements
- Windows 2003 (32, 64-bit and R2) SP2 and higher*
- Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit) and 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server Core 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016
- Processor: Pentium 1 Ghz.
- RAM: 1 Gbyte.
- Free space in disk for the installation: 650 Mbytes.
Check the support article URLs required for Panda Patch Management to work to obtain a complete list of URLs accessible from the network computer or computers that will receive the patches with role of cache/repository.