This article explains the basic steps you need to know to get started with your product in three steps; Creating yor Panda Account, Activating your Panda Account and Managing security from the Aether platform.
Creating your Panda Account
Adaptive Defense 360 on Aether delegates credential management to an identity provider (IDP), a centralized application responsible for managing user identity. This means that the network administrator will have secure and simple access to all contracted Panda products from a single point of access. Please follow the steps below to create and activate your Panda Account.
- After you purchase your licenses of Adaptive Defense 360 on Aether, you will receive an email message.
- Open it and click the link included in it.
- You will access a web page to create your Panda Account.
- Enter your email address and click Create.
NOTE: If you had already created and activated your Panda Account, all you need to do is login with your credentials.
Activating your Panda Account - IMPORTANT - DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!!
- Once you have created your Panda Account, it is essential to activate it.
- To do that, go to your inbox and find the message.
- Click the activation button. By doing that, you will validate the email address that you provided when creating your Panda Account. If the button doesn't work, copy and paste the URL included in the message into your browser.
- The first time that you access your Panda Account you will be asked to set a password. Click Activate Account. Enter the required data and click Save data. If you prefer to enter your data later, click Not now.
- Accept the license agreement and click OK.
- You will have successfully activated your Panda Account. You will then find yourself in the Panda Cloud site. From there, click the Adaptive Defense 360 on Aether Platform icon in the My services section.
Managing security from the Aether platform
Once in the Adaptive Defense 360 on Aether console you will be able to distribute the protection agents to network computers, configure security settings and monitor the protection status of computers, as well as offering detailed activity reports, troubleshooting tools and forensic analysis in the event of problems.