¡Welcome to the new Aether Platform!
Wenn Sie diesen Artikel erreicht haben, bedeutet dies, dass der Prozess zur Migration Ihres Panda Security-Produkts auf die neue Aether-Plattform im Gange ist. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr über Äther zu erfahren.
Der Prozess der Migration eines Produkts von der traditionellen Plattform auf die neue Aether-Plattform erfolgt automatisch und nahezu nahtlos.
Your computers must be able to access a number of URLs for the migration process to be successful and for the new platform to work properly.
During the migration process:
- You'll be able to access both Web consoles (traditional and Aether).
- However, you must avoid, to the extent possible, performing new installations or making configuration changes using your old console. Please note that once the migration process is underway, none of the changes you make using the traditional console will be reflected in the new console.
- The following items will be automatically migrated to your new console:
- Your old console's group tree.
- The users used to log in to your old console (they will be assigned equivalent permissions in Aether Platform).
- Your settings will be automatically migrated and adapted to the characteristics of Aether Platform.
- The exclusions created in the old console.
- Scheduled scans.
- The Aether agent will seamlessly replace the 'traditional' agent on your Windows computers. As this happens, the migrated computers will gradually disappear from the traditional console and appear in the new console.
- The protection will be automatically updated if needed, provided the update option is selected in the settings.
- Scheduled reports. The new platform provides new, more dynamic reports. You'll be able to configure new reports using the new console.
- Computers with a macOS, Linux or Android operating system won't be automatically migrated. You'll have to access your new console, download the relevant installer and install the protection on your computer. Then, you'll have to uninstall the previous protection.
- The following detections won't be migrated either:
- Antivirus detections (however, all detections made by the advanced protection in the case of Panda Adaptive Defense WILL be migrated)
- Detections made by the Exchange Server protection
- Detections made by the Web Access Control feature
- Detections made by the Device Control feature