Panda Fusion 360 is a bundle of the following products: Panda Adaptive Defense 360 and Panda Systems Management whereas Panda Fusion is a bundle of Panda Endpoint Protection Plus and Panda Systems Management.
These are the system requirements:
Workstations and file servers
For macOS workstations / file servers
- Operating systems (workstations): Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit) and Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Operating systems (servers): Windows Server 2003 (32 / 64 bits y R2) SP2 o superior, Windows 2008 & R2 (32 y 64 bits), Windows Server 2012 (64 bits) & Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bits), Windows Server 2016 (64 bits), Windows Server 2019 y Windows Server Core 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 y 2016.
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
- macOS X 10.15 Catalina
NOTE: Panda Adaptive Defense 360 and Panda Endpoint Protection Plus can also be installed on macOS 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El Capitan.For Linux workstations / file servers
- Ubuntu LTS (Long-Term Support versions)
- Red Hat
To know the detail of the supported distributions and kernels, please check the following articles:For smartphones and tablets
- iOS 7 and later
- Android 4.0 and later
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- VMWare ESXi
- VMWare Workstation
- Virtual PC
- Microsoft Hyper -V Server
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenClient, XenServer and XenApp
- Microsoft Edge
NOTE: Limited support to any other browsers.
You can check the specifics of the supported systems in Endpoint Protection Plus and Adaptive Defense 360 by clicking the links below:
To see further information regarding the systems supported by Panda Systems Management, click here