The Endpoint Protection settings are based on the creation of profiles and groups of computers to which specific policies are assigned. A policy is a group of settings that can be applied to one or more groups of computers. All computers in a group share the same policy.
Steps to configure a profile
- Go to the Endpoint Protection administration console.
- The default profile and the profiles created will be displayed in the Profiles section of the Settings tab.
- Select a profile and the configuration sections that correspond to each profile will be displayed in the left panel: General, Antivirus, Firewall, Device Control, Exchange Servers, Web access control and OS X.
For further information about profiles settings, check the following articles:
- Exchange Servers configuration (only in PCOP Advanced)
- Web access control configuration (only in PCOP Advanced)
- Endpoint Protection OS X