There are two different ways of uninstalling the FileSecure protection:
From Panda AdminSecure console
- Access the computer where the Panda AdminSecure Console is installed.
- Open the console. To do this, click Start -> Programs -> Panda AdminSecure -> AdminSecure console.
- After this option has been selected, the administration console will open.
- On the left, a tree containing the modules that can be protected will be displayed.
- Select the Windows server module by right-clicking the corresponding module in the Panda AdminSecure Console tree and select the Uninstall protections... option.
- The wizard for completing uninstallation will open.
- When necessary, this wizard will indicate that you must restart the computer to complete the task.
It is advisable to save the necessary files before the wizard finishes.
From Add/Remove programs in the Windows server from which you want to uninstall the protection
- Click the Windows Start button, select Settings and access Control panel.
- Select Add/Remove programs .
- In the Add/Remove tab, select Panda Antivirus for Servers.
- Click Add/Remove.
After completing these steps, the Panda for File Servers protection will be correctly uninstalled.
Bear in mind that this process will only uninstall the antivirus protection modules, not the communications agent.
For more information on how to uninstall the agent, visit How can I uninstall Panda AdminSecure Communications Agent?