Panda Global Protection and Panda Gold Protection offer full protection for your Android devices and for one of your Mac computers*. Plus, you can also protect your Android device with Panda Internet Security Multidevice. We show you how.
IMPORTANT! We advise you to follow the instructions from the target device (Android device or Mac computer), as this will simplify the installation process.
* Protection for Mac with Panda Global Protection available in packs of more than 1 license.
Steps to protect your Mac and Android devices
- Access your Panda Account.
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click Forgot your password?
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Don't have a Panda Account? Sign in, and follow the wizard through.
- Once logged in, you will see the type of protection your product includes. Choose the one you want to download and install by clicking the cloud icon.
Protection for Mac
- The serial number or activation code will be generated at that point and the installation file PAV4MAC.dmg will be available.
- Keep your serial number in a safe place because you will need it later on
- Look for the PAV4MAC.dmg file you previously saved and install it on your Mac computer.
- Finally, register your license using the serial number previously created.
For further information on how to do so, please refer to How can I register Panda Antivirus for Mac.
Protection for Android
- When clicking on the cloud icon to download the protection for Android, you will be directed to Google Play.
- Once there, select Panda Mobile Security and click the Install button.
If you have Panda Antivirus Pro or Panda Internet Security and would like to protect your Android or Mac devices, click here to find out how.