What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How do I make my Panda 2013 product update automatically?
Information applies to:
|Panda Global Protection 2013|
|Panda Internet Security 2013|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2013|
|Panda Ultrabook Protection|
Your Panda 2013 products are by default configured to automatically update themselves. If you want to verify the updates settings, follow the steps below:
- Open your Panda 2013 product by double-clicking the bear icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- On the top right-hand side you will see the date of the latest update. Click this date in order to access the update settings.
Make sure that the Enable automatic updates option is checked in the Automatic updates section.
This option is automatically enabled by default.
The option Notify me when updating automatically is also checked by default to inform you each time the program updates.
- Make sure your product has been correctly activated. If you still have not activated the product, click Activate Product and follow the wizard through. Check out the online FAQ to get more information about how to activate your Panda 2013 product.
- In the Update location section, check that Internet is selected (it is the antivirus default option).
- If you connect to the Internet through a proxy server, configure the access by clicking the Proxy Settings button.
- Click OK to save the automatic updates settings.
Once these configuration steps have been completed, the antivirus will update automatically whenever an Internet connection is detected, without user intervention.
Help nº- 20120903 80502 EN
Contact us and get solutions!
Register and get help from the Panda Community
Open a ticket
Quickest way to reach Support.
Open a ticket and get help!
High call volume may result in longer wait times.
Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 EST
1 800 603 4922 x 7015