What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
How to uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2010
|Windows Vista (32-bit Edition)||Windows XP (32-bit Edition)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit Edition) ||Windows 7|
- When I try to install Panda Antivirus Pro 2010, a message is displayed indicating there are other Panda Security antivirus programs installed on the PC.
- The automatic uninstallation from Start, Programs, Panda Antivirus Pro 2010, Uninstall has not been completed correctly.
Uninstall the security solution from the Windows Control Panel.
Only if the process described is not completed correctly, it is advisable to follow the steps below:
- Download the UNINSTALLER.EXE (642 KB) file.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER.EXE file by double-clicking it.
- Click Yes when a window showing the following message is displayed:
Do you want to run this uninstaller?
WARNING: It will reboot at the end to ensure a clean uninstall.
- Reboot your computer once the uninstallation process is completed (even if the previous window was not displayed).
- Once the PC has restarted, check if the Hotfix registry key exists in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Software\Setup\
In order to do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to Start / Run and type REGEDIT.
- Browse through the tree structure until you find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Software\Setup\Hotfix
- Once you have found the Hotfix folder, right-click and select Delete.
Help nº- 20140909 70118 EN
Contact us and get solutions!
Register and get help from the Panda Community
Open a ticket
Quickest way to reach Support.
Open a ticket and get help!
High call volume may result in longer wait times.
Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 EST
1 800 603 4922 x 7015