You're in: Panda Security > Home Users > Support > Product Knowledge Base

What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)

How can I let Panda Security know I have changed my email address?

Information applies to:

Todos los productos

If you have a Panda 2013 or an earlier product, you have changed your email address at which you receive any communication from Panda Security (virus warnings, service expiry notification, updates, etc.), and need to let Panda know, use the Change email Address service.

The email address to which Panda sends these messages is that specified when you registered the product. If you need to change this address, follow the steps below:

  1. Go to the Change email address section.
  2. Enter your user name and password and click Next.

    : If your product belongs to the 2009 line or later, you need to register your product first, to obtain your user credentials and enjoy the services, accessible from the personal downloads area.
  3. If you have forgotten your details, access the User name/password reminder site.

    The user name/password reminder will prompt you to enter your email address. This is the email address used by Panda to send you any communication.

    If you cannot remember this email address, you can contact the Customer Service department by accessing the Contact section of the website and selecting your country.
  4. Once you have been identified as a registered Panda client, you can enter the new email address that will be included in our database.

From then on, all Panda communications will be sent to this new email address.

Additional Information

If you have Panda Gold Protection or a Panda 2014 product, please refer to the Support article How can I change my Panda Account password?

Help nº- 20130726 1605 EN

Help us improve our service by letting us know your opinion.

Your suggestions will help to resolve your questions more quickly and effectively.

Have you resolved your query with this article? YES NO Thanks for your answer

How would you improve this article?

Do you want to contact TechSupport?