Do’s and Don’ts of cybersecurity for your business
- Train your employees. Their security knowledge will save your company from a lot of problems.
- Pay attention to mobiles and tablets, not just computers.
- Be careful with links that you receive to your corporate mail – don’t open them.
- Use a security solution that allows you to sleep easily.
- Encrypt your most valuable information.
- Use remote desktops for teleworking.
- Avoid installing suspicious content from third-parties in your business.
- Create complex passwords using different cases and symbols.
- Make security copies of important information.
- Keep an eye on public Wi-Fi networks when using a corporate device.
If you want to share this infographic, here you have the code: