Che tipo di aiuto ti serve?
(Esempio:“Panda AdminSecure”, “errore 2093”)
How to create a Panda SafeDisk rescue disk
The computer has been infected by a virus and it is not possible to restart it.
Panda Security offers the possibility to create a rescue disk with Panda SafeDisk, allowing you to scan and disinfect your computer. Please take into account the following:
- You need a computer that can boot up normally.
- We advise you to print the instructions before you proceed.
Step 1 - Create Panda SafeDisk
- Download and save PandaSafeCD.iso tool from a computer that can boot up.
- Create Panda SafeDisk using either a CD-ROM or a USB drive.
- Install a CD burning program such as ImgBurn, Ashampoo Burning Studio, Nero or similar.
- Open your CD copying program.
- Burn the PandaSafeCD.iso image.
- Download the UNetbootin tool.
- Save the file to your hard disk.
- Insert an empty USB stick into a USB port.
- Double-click unetbooting-windows-xxx, where xxx match the UNetbootin version number.
- Select the option Disk image, click the ... button, select the PandaSafeCD.iso file, and click OK.
- Wait until the process is completed
Step 2 - Scan the infected computer with Panda SafeDisk
- Go to the infected computer.
- Insert the CD-ROM or USB and restart the computer for the scan to begin.
If your computer does not reboot from the CD-ROM drive or the USB, change the booting sequence. Please refer to article How to change the computer boot sequence.
- Follow Panda SafeDisk wizard through until the scan is completed.
Help nº- 20131018 80152 EN