Vous avez besoin d’aide sur quel sujet ?
(Exemples : “installation de Panda Security 2012”, “je veux contacter Panda”)
How can I uninstall Panda Internet Security 2011 from my computer?
Ces informations s’appliquent à:
|Panda Internet Security 2011|
|Windows XP (32-bit Edition)||Windows Vista (32/64-bit Edition) |
|Windows 7 (32/64-bit Edition)|
- When I try to install Panda Internet Security 2011, a message is displayed indicating there are other Panda Security antivirus programs installed on the PC.
- The automatic uninstallation from Start, Programs, Panda Internet Security 2011, Uninstall has not been completed correctly.
Uninstall the security solution from the Windows Control Panel.
Only if the process described is not completed correctly, it is advisable to follow the steps below:
- Download the UNINSTALLER.EXE (642 KB) file.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER.EXE file by double-clicking it.
- Click Yes when a window showing the following message is displayed:
Do you want to run this uninstaller?
WARNING: It will reboot at the end to ensure a clean uninstall.
- Reboot your computer once the uninstallation process is completed (even if the previous window was not displayed).
- Once the PC has restarted, check if the Hotfix registry key exists in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Software\Setup\
In order to do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to Start / Run and type REGEDIT.
- Browse through the tree structure until you find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Software\Setup\Hotfix
- Once you have found the Hotfix folder, right-click and select Delete.
If the antivirus programme detected the installation is NOT a Panda Security antivirus, please refer to the Support article: How to solve incidents occurred on uninstalling other antivirus products
Numéro d`article d`aide- 20110518 60227 EN