Some firewalls cause the agent connection in Systems Management to intermittently disconnect (usually between 30 and 60 seconds) whilst in Peer-to-Peer mode, as indicated by green bars next to the remote device in the Agent browser.
To resolve this issue, Panda Security has a method of forcing the remote connection to be handled by the platform. This is called Forced Relay mode.
How to proceed
- Ensure that all connections are closed by right clicking the task bar icon and selecting Close all remote connections. If this option is not available, then no remote connections are currently active.
- Locate the device you wish to connect to in the Site list.
- BEFORE clicking to connect to the device, hold down the [SHIFT] key.
- Whilst holding down the [SHIFT] key, click the device to connect.
- The device will now appear in the Connected Devices window with blue bars next to it to indicate a successful relayed connection.