PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER (Milano)
The Partner Account Manager is a crucial role in developing and manage relationship with Partners, maximize and close sales in Italy.
As Partner Account Manager, you will manage partner relationships, including marketing development and sales processes. You will be the partner’s key point of contact interfacing with teams across the Panda Security organisation in order to ensure the success of our company.
- Identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within partner organizations, and help them realize the full potential of Panda Security.
- Source, structure, negotiate, and execute partnerships with long-term mutual agreements
- Drive business planning and goal setting processes with partners and work with cross-functional teams (Marketing and PreSales) to achieve those business objectives
- Train and collaborate with reseller sales teams to bring the best Panda Security experience to their customers
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Exceptional track record of driving revenue either directly or through partnerships
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong propensity to take initiative
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment