Unknown processes are shown in the Currently blocked programs being classified widget until Panda Security finishes analyzing them. Sometimes it is not possible to complete this process because the file is too large to be sent or is no longer available on the user's computer. When that happens, unknown files can accumulate indefinitely in the Currently blocked programs being classified widget.
How to delete those files from the widget and lists
- Go to the Status menu at the top of the console.
- Click Security from the side panel.
- Click the Currently blocked programs being classified widget.
- The Currently blocked programs being classified list opens.
- Go to the Status menu at the top of the console and click Add in the My lists section in the side panel. A drop-down menu appears with all available lists.
- Click the Currently blocked programs being classified list.
- Select the checkboxes to the left of the files to delete and click the Delete icon from the toolbar. A warning message appears.
- Click the Delete button in the message. The deleted items will appear in the History of blocked programs list with the Action field set to Deleted from list. These files cannot be unblocked.