- Integration of the communications agent in the Aether management platform, for viewing and management from the web console.
- Download configurations.
- Download of the installers of the contracted protections.
- Download knowledge signature files.
- Verification of the necessary communications so that the protection can access the Collective Intelligence both to obtain knowledge and to send telemetry.
If the integration of the agent in the Aether platform fails (step 1), it may be due to various reasons that are explained below. If step 1 does work and the process fails in any of the subsequent steps, it is probably due to Cause 3.
- Cause 1: problem in the network settings established for the group of computers for which the installer has been downloaded.
Solution: go to Settings, Network settings and check the network configuration and in case of error, establish the correct one and download the installer again.
- Cause 2: connectivity errors in the computer. In this case, HTTP or WININET error codes will be displayed.
- Check the list of HTTPS codes.
- Check the WinInet codes.
- Cause 3: your company's firewall, proxy, etc. have access restrictions to the URLs necessary for the installation of Panda solutions.
Solution: make sure that the URLs indicated in this article are open in your company.