We just published version 1.1.2 of Panda Cloud Antivirus. You can get it from http://www.cloudantivirus.com.
This minor release includes some basic fixes:
* Fix for error 1603 during install or upgrade from previous versions.
* Fix for behaviour blocker FPs of WMP, VLC, OpenOffice, fubar2000, etc.
* Corrections of certain string translations (italian, japanese, etc.).
* Search reset fix during installation.
* Fix for problems with outdated Silverlight installations.
* Updated traybar notifications to show that they come from PCAV.
Users of the Free Edition can upgrade to this new version by simply downloading the new installer and executing it. The installer will uninstall the previous version and install the new one after a reboot.
Users of the Pro Edition do not need to upgrade to this new version as their installation will be upgraded automatically and transparently as needed.