- Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced is the first SaaS endpoint security solution with protection for Exchange Server
- Its anti-spam protection stops unwanted email and manages corporate email effectively
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the release of Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced, the first cloud-based endpoint security solution with protection for Exchange Server. This new module is fully integrated into the product, resulting in simpler installation and shared updates for endpoints and Exchange servers.
The new Exchange Server protection scans all inbound and outbound email regardless of the protocol used, and the solution’s new intelligent mailbox scanner optimizes server resource usage. Additionally, its anti-spam protection for Exchange Server blocks unwanted messages and allows administrators to manage corporate email effectively with no interruption.
Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced is the only Software-as-a-Service endpoint security solution that includes Device Control technologies designed to prevent the spread of malware through the improper use of external devices. This feature enables organizations to improve productivity by enforcing policies to deny access, force read-only access, or grant total access on multiple device types (USB flash drives, digital cameras, DVDs and more). The new version of software also includes Malware Freezer, a module that ‘freezes’ detected malware for seven days by placing it in quarantine. This tool ensures system stability, restoring false positive files.
Main benefits of Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced:
- Minimizes maintenance costs and resource consumption. As this is a subscription service hosted in the cloud, it requires no investment in infrastructure or specialized personnel.
- Easy to use, easy to maintain. It monitors all endpoints and Exchange servers, including those in remote offices.
- Personal firewall (centrally or locally managed).
- Remote control tool integration and centralized monitoring of the security status of all PCs, servers and laptop computers.
- Automatic P2P updates, minimizing bandwidth consumption.
With the launch of this new service, Panda Security reinforces its commitment to providing complete cloud-based solutions that deliver protection for the major infection vectors. This new technological model helps combat the growing threat of cyber-crime more effectively, reducing resource consumption and security management complexity.
For more information about Panda Cloud Office Protection Advanced, please visit: http://pandasecurity.lin3sdev.com/enterprise/solutions/cloud-office-protection-advanced/
You can download the pic of the product at: http://pandasecurity.lin3sdev.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PCOPA_ENG.bmp