- Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries is a new, unified perimeter security device providing protection against all types of threats and accessible anytime from the cloud
- It comes in two models: eSoho, for companies with up to 25 seats, and eSB, for businesses with up to 50 seats
- It offers complete protection at the Internet gateway, flexible connectivity and management and increases business productivity
- The solution is available at https://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-integra/
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the launch of Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries, its new, unified perimeter security device that protects against all types of threats. Additionally, the appliance provides simple, flexible connectivity through a single, easy-to-use interface accessible anytime from the cloud. Panda Security’s new security appliance comes in two models: eSoho, for companies with up to 25 seats, and eSB, for businesses with up to 50 seats. The solution is available at https://www.pandasecurity.com/spain/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-integra/.
Main benefits of Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries include:
- All-in-one gateway security against all types of infections and intrusions attempts right from the start. Faster response to new malware threats via automatic updates and queries to the cloud.
- Flexible connectivity for secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices. Internet access control for people visiting the company.
- Flexible, cloud-based management to centrally monitor, manage and update appliances quickly and easily, anywhere, anytime.
- Increased user productivity and optimized bandwidth usage thanks to spam neutralization, restricted access to unproductive content and services, and bandwidth usage control.
- High Internet availability. Its routing policies allow configuration of multiple high-availability lines, as well as installation of multiple appliances in parallel to deliver fault-tolerant, secure connectivity.
The new Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries manages companies’ perimeter security needs by neutralizing viruses, spam and unauthorized access at the Internet gateway through a complete set of resources which leverage Collective Intelligence technologies. Its main features include:
- Firewall: Ensures that inbound and outbound communications comply with the security policy.
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS): Prevents intrusion attacks.
- Anti-malware: Protects against all types of malicious software in email and Web traffic.
- Content filter: Scans inbound and outbound traffic for dangerous content.
- Anti-spam: Keeps email traffic free from junk mail.
- Web filter: Restricts access to non-work-related Web content.
- Multiple connection technologies to access the Internet and the corporate network. Compatible with ADLS/UMTS/GPRS/3G/USB devices.
- Line backup: High availability to mitigate the risk of Internet connection failure.
- VPN: Secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices.
- HotSpot: Grants controlled, temporary Internet access to guests or visitors to the company.
For more information about Panda GateDefender Integra eSeries, please visit https://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-integra/.