After the installation of Windows 10, you may experience issues with certain versions of your Panda antivirus product. Solutions for two possible scenarios are now available. Please choose accordingly.
Scenario 1: Clean Windows 10 installation and no Panda antivirus installed
Products affected: Panda 2015 CD-ROM versions and Panda 2014/2013
After installing Windows 10 from scratch, a clean installation of the antivirus returns a message saying the antivirus is not compatible with the new operating system.
Click Learn more, to access the page where you can download and install the Windows 10 compatible version. Once in the page, all you need to do is:
- Download the Panda installation file.
- Install the product.
- Activate your version using your Activation Code. If you don´t know it, retrieve it from the Password Reminder.
Scenario 2: Upgrade to Windows 10 with Panda antivirus installed
Products affected: Panda 2014/2013
After upgrading the operating system to Windows 10, the antivirus is uninstalled from the computer and the following pop-up is displayed:
You need to follow the steps below:
- Click the previous warning. You can do so from the pop-up itself (it will be displayed for 1 minute) or else by accessing the Windows notifications section.
- Select Yes when the following window requesting permission elevation to allow upgrade.exe is displayed:
- Now, when the following window is displayed, click Upgrade:
- When you click the Upgrade button, the installation file of your Panda version, fully compatible with Windows 10, will be downloaded. Please note that, unless you pursue with the upgrade, Panda will regularly display reminder notices, for example, after a restart of the computer.
To install it at any given time, click Download button of your product and follow the wizard through.