Panda Security for Desktops can be uninstalled remotely from the AdminSecure console and directly from the workstation.
Uninstall the protection remotely
- Right-click on the computer in the AdminSecure console
- Select the Uninstall protection... option in the pop-up menu.
Uninstall the antivirus directly from a workstation
Carry out the following steps using an account with administrator privileges:
- Go to the Windows Start button.
- Select Settings.
- Click Control panel.
- Double click on Add/Remove programs.
- Select Panda ClientShield.
- Click Add/Remove.
A message prompting you to confirm uninstallation will appear and then, you will be informed that the computer must be restarted in order to complete uninstallation.
Bear in mind that this process will only uninstall the antivirus protection modules, not the communications agent.
Read more information about the process to uninstall the agent.