Panda GateDefender Integra allows you to configure warnings that will be sent to inform the administrator when certain events occur. The warnings can be sent through the following means:
Steps for configuring the email warnings
- Go to the web administration console.
- Click on Warnings in the main menu and select Email warnings settings.
- Enter the details of the email account that the warnings must be sent to:
- Email address(es): Enter the email address of the person that you want to send the message to. If the warning must be sent to more than one recipient, enter the addresses separated by commas.
For example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- SMTP server that Panda GateDefender Integra must use to send warnings.
- Port through which communication will be established.
- Requires authentication: If the SMTP server requires authentication, select this check box. Two textboxes will be activated in which you can enter the username and password for logging on to the mail server.
- Use the following sender: Email address that will appear as the sender of the message.
- Click on Save to save the settings.
After configuring the email account, simply select the events to report.
Steps for configuring the events to report
Go to the web administration console.
Click on Warnings in the main menu and select Events to report settings.
Select the language in which the notifications will be sent from the Select the language menu.
In Notifications to administrators and Notifications to the sender, you can select the events to report.
In the Email column, select the check boxes for all the events that you want to send to the administrator via email.
Click on OK to save the changes.