Before configuring Panda GateDefender Integra, make sure that you have the details needed to register it. Once the product has been registered, it will activate and the protection modules will be ready to use and configure.
As soon as Panda GateDefender Integra is registered in the Internet, it will intercept traffic according to the settings defined in the appliance and the protection modules will update regularly.
Steps for registering the product
- Go to the License management menu.
- Click on the link available in the Registration/activation details menu.
- In the next screen, enter the registration details of the appliance. These details are provided by Panda when you purchase Panda GateDefender Integra and vary depending on the model of the appliance you are using.
- If the appliance belongs to you, enter the details provided by Panda. If you have forgotten your details, go the Username/password reminder.
- If you have an appliance in Demo mode, you can get the registration details from your sales representative.
NOTE: You should never enter the login details used to access the Panda GateDefender Integra web console, which by default are:
- Username: defaultuser
- Password: defaultpass
The console login details can be customized from the Panda GateDefender Integra web console at any time. The product registration details, however, cannot be customized. Therefore, you should always enter the details provided by Panda.