Panda GateDefender Integra has a configuration IP address and a set of default access details to access the web administration console for the first time. However, after you access the console for the first time, it is advisable to modify both the configuration IP address and the access details to prevent access to unauthorized users.
Requirements for accessing the Panda GateDefender Integra console
You can access the Panda GateDefender Integra from any PC the meets the following minimum requirements:
- Internet Explorer 5.5 (or later) and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 (or later).
- SVGA Monitor -1024 x 768 pixels and 16-bit color recommended.
Steps for accessing the administration console for the first time
- Using the secure protocol https (http over protocol ssl/tls), access the IP address 172.16.1.1/24 from your browser
- A security alert is displayed. Click on Ok to access the login page.
- Select the language in which the web administration console will be displayed.
- Enter the default details to access the console for the first time The default values are:
- User name: defaultuser
- Password: defaultpass.
- Click on Enter.
Once you are logged in, you can start to manage Panda GateDefender Integra.
Should you forget this address, you will not be able to access the web configuration console, unless you restore the appliance’s original configuration settings. You don’t need to restore all of the settings, only those that refer to access to the console. For more information about how to restore the console access settings to the default values, click here.