Panda GateDefender Performa model 8110 and 8200 offer additional system information through a simple menu and LCD screen.
You can browse these menus using the four function buttons:
- Use the Down button. This provides information about the CPU use.
- Press the Down button twice and then press ENTER. Press the Down button again for information about the IP addresses configured and the status of load balancing mode.
- Press ESC to exit.
- Press the Down button three times for information about the version of the software installed.
- Press the Down button four times for information about the Panda GateDefender Performa serial number.
- Press the Down button five times and then press ENTER to access the option to restore the factory settings on Panda GateDefender Performa. If you confirm the action using the ENTER button, Panda GateDefender Performa will restore the configuration IP and the details for accessing the console to the following values:
- Configuration IP:
- Console access details:
- Accessed by pressing the Down button six times, allows you to reset the system.
- Accessed by pressing the Down button seven times, allows you to shutdown the system
The Console port of the console, on the front of the Panda GateDefender Performa unit in the case of models 8100 and 8200, and at the back in the case of the 8050 series, allows direct connection to the appliance without using the network. To do this, use the cable supplied with the three models of Panda GateDefender Performa.
Using the port will allow the Tech Support department to verify the functionality of the operating system in the event of any incident with the appliance.
Note: This port does not provide access to the Panda GateDefender Performa web console.