Panda GateDefender Performa includes a feature for partially restoring the appliance to the factory settings without affecting the rest of the configurable software options.
This is done by clicking the restore button in the case of Panda Gatedefender Performa 8050 or through the LCD in Panda GateDefender Performa models 8100 and 8200. In both cases, the values restored are as follows:
Accessing the console:
- Administration IP:
- IP 172.16.1.1
- Mask 255.255.255.0
How to restore Gatedefender Performa 8050 values
- Find the restore button, marked F/D at the back of Panda GateDefender Performa 8050
- Click the button for one second.
NOTE: Even though this is a simple and effective operation, we advise you only to use it when strictly necessary. For example, in the event of forgetting the configuration IP or the username and password to access the console.
How to restore Gatedefender Performa 8100 or 8200 values
- Go to the LCD on the front of the appliance.
- Use the keyboard cursors to get to the Reset Access menu.
- Once you see this menu, press Enter.
- You will then be asked for confirmation. Press Enter.
- The original values will then start to be restored.
Finally, you can use the LCD screen to check that the values had been restored correctly by checking that the Configuration IP is 172.16.1.1