US$ 14.95|https://store.pandasecurity.com/300/purl-dome?currencies=USD&x-track=55499&cart=iA001PIDPSIL&language=en&quantity=1&enablecoupon=false&coupon=1STMOFFPD&x-coupon=1STMOFFPD&x-track=190775|US$ 0.00|US$;PREFIX;.;,;14;95;0;00
WHY BUY THE BEST IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION?
Bad guys make a profit from your stolen data.
PERSONAL DETAILS STOLEN
Hackers have stolen around $100 billion worth of personal details since 2010.
EACH HACKER MAKES
It’s estimated that each hacker makes around $41.47 per hour by cracking into valuable databases.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
IS WORTH ON THE DARK WEB?
PHONE NUMBER & ADDRESSES$2
YOUR NETFLIX PASSWORD$3,05
DATE OF BIRTH & GENDER$2
Source: New York Post
PANDA IDENTITY PROTECTION
- An extra layer of security to protect your personal information from being viewed or stolen.
- Rapid alerts that detect illegal selling of your personal, financial and credit information.
- Social Security Number tracking that intelligently alerts you if there’s an unfamiliar name, alias or address associated with your SSN.
- Protection agains malware and data theft so that you can shop and bank online safely.
- Smart notifications when a charge, withdrawal or balance transfer exceeds a dollar amount determined by you.
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
HOW DOES IT WORK?
|1||Sign up in minutes.|
|2||We’ll immediately start monitoring your online identity.|
|3||We’ll alert you as soon as we detect suspicious activity.|
|4||We’ll provide you with control to understand where your private information is being used.|
|5||Our experts will help you recover your identity if it gets stolen.|
NO ONE IS FULLY PROTECTED AGAINST CYBER CRIMES AND IDENTITY THEFT
BE VIGILANT! HERE ARE A FEW TIPS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW:
Monitor your bank statements.
Check your credit card bank statements at least once a week for fraudulent transactions.
Look at the headers of an email to identify suspicious information.
Change passwords regularly.
Check your credit reports at least a few times annually.
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FRAUD
Never carry your SSN card, never provide your SSN over email.
Hackers have stolen $100 billion worth of personal details since 2010
The chances of having your details exposed in a data breach are high
GET PROTECTED NOW!