KEEP YOUR CORPORATE NETWORK VIRUS AND SPAM FREE. MONITOR YOUR USERS' WEB ACCESS
Endpoint Protection Plus provides centralized protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, smartphones and the leading virtualization systems.
WHY DO I NEED AN ENTERPRISE ANTIVIRUS SOLUTION LIKE ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS?
from the cloud
All operations are performed in the cloud. Therefore, the impact of the antivirus on endpoint performance is virtually zero.
Endpoint Protection Plus protects all of your computers running Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, in addition to Android smartphones and tablets, against known and unknown (zero-day) threats.
Our antivirus solution does not require additional infrastructure in your offices, minimizing the investment needed.
Remotely monitor, control and adjust the security level of all network devices.
DISCOVER ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS IN DEPTH
Protection and disinfection
- Proactive and real-time protection from the cloud thanks to Panda Security's Collective Intelligence.
- Maximum malware detection, even for malware that exploits unknown (zero-day) vulnerabilities, regardless of the source of infection (email, Messenger, Web, etc).
- Anti-theft protection for mobile devices through geolocation tools. We prevent confidential information from leaking from your company through remote data wiping and device locking.
Anti-spam and Web filtering
- No more saturated inboxes thanks to anti-spam protection and complete protection against malicious messages in Exchange servers.
- Monitoring and filtering of website categories that are unproductive and/or dangerous for your company during working hours, without needing to install add-ons on the user's browser.
Ease to use, easy to maintain
- Manage the security of all users from anywhere through the Web console.
- Simple, automatic and/or remote installation.
- Automatic or scheduled transparent updates to avoid any inconvenience to the user.
A level of security for each situation and environment
- Profile-based security to adapt the protection to the specific needs of your users.
- Centralized monitoring of the security status of all PCs, servers and laptops through comprehensive dashboards.
- Device control to block entire peripheral device categories (USB drives and modems, webcams, DVD/CD drives, etc.) with whitelists and control of permitted actions (access, read, write).
MORE BENEFITS OF ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS
CLEANER MONITOR: REPAIR ANY INFECTED COMPUTER
Run the Cleaner Monitor tool remotely and repair workstations infected with advanced or non-conventional malware.
REAL-TIME MONITORING AND REPORTS
With Endpoint Protection Plus you can carefully monitor the security of your corporate network.
Automatically generate easy to interpret reports and graphs, or consult all of this data in real time through comprehensive dashboards.
Assign different protection policies to users through configuration profiles.
Apply different levels of protection according to the profile of the user that connects to your corporate network.
Avoid malware entry and data leaks by blocking device categories: USB memory sticks and modems, webcams, DVD/CD drives, etc.
Additionally, you can establish exceptions with device whitelists, or simply block certain dangerous actions (access, read, write) on protected endpoints.
FLEXIBLE AND RAPID INSTALLATION
Deploying the antivirus across complex networks has never been easier.
You can use two methods to install the antivirus on all endpoints on your network: via an email with a download URL or transparently with the Endpoint Protection Plus deployment tool (compatible with Active Directory, Tivoli, SMS etc.).
With Malware Freezer you can avoid any false positives. Freeze the malware detected for seven days and if it is a false alarm, automatically restore the file on the user's system.
Frank Beks, Managing Director of SKOOL / PARADIGIT (400,000 licenses in 1,700 schools)
The advantages of Endpoint Protection? Its easy administration, the anti-spyware module which we found lacking in other products and the fact that Panda Security employs strategic thinking.
We couldn't allow the security to conflict with other applications, which is what happened with other antivirus solutions. We were unable to integrate these solutions in our Skool project. Endpoint Protection presented absolutely no problems in that respect."
Read more »
Hennie Kotze. Head of IT Sedibeng Water
"Managing the console is easy and understandable. Panda is almost maintenance free."
Read more »
Ministry for Science and Innovation (SPAIN) Maria Antonia Lopez Avila, IT Area Director.
"Thanks to this new solution, product implementation is quicker, management is easy and simple, and is carried out from a single Web page without requiring the installation of management software, maintenance costs are extremely low, and so is the computer resource usage."
Read more »
Rob Kay. IT Manager. RDS-Global
"Panda Cloud Office Protection is a ‘perfect fit’ for RDS-Global as all updates are automatic with no need for support team intervention. This means that we can focus on our core business of providing the highest levels of support and service to our customers.”
Read more »
COMPARE ALL OF PANDA SECURITY'S ENTERPRISE ANTIVIRUS SOLUTIONS
|Centralized cloud console
|Complete, multidevice anti-malware protection
(Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android)
|Complete reports and dashboards
|Integrated antivirus and anti-spam protection for Exchange
|Web filtering by category and Web browsing monitoring
|Anti-theft protection for mobile devices
|Manage, monitor and support your devices
Try it More info
Try it More info
Try it More info
PANDA SECURITY CERTIFICATIONS
WEB CONSOLE »
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
WINDOWS WORKSTATIONS AND FILE SERVERS »
- At least one of the workstations or file servers must have an Internet connection.
- Workstation operating systems supported: XP SP2 and later, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit).
- Server operating systems supported: Windows 2003 (32, 64-bit and R2) SP1 and greater, Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.
MAC WORKSTATIONS AND FILE SERVERS »
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Mac OS Sierra
TABLETS AND SMARTPHONES »
EXCHANGE SERVER »
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
LINUX WORKSTATIONS AND FILE SERVERS »
- Ubuntu 12 32/64-bit and later.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64-bit and later.
- CentOS 6.0 64-bit and later.
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze and later.
- OpenSuse 12 32/64-bit and later.
- Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64-bit and later..
SUPPORTED VIRTUALIZATION ENVIRONMENTS »
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x and 6.x
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS »
CASE STUDIES »
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION »