Panda Data Control supports Microsoft Windows from version XP SP3. It doesn't support other operating systems, such as Linux or macOS.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Other supported systems
- Windows 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit and R2) SP2 and later
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit) and 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server Core 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x and 6.x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x and 12.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 and 2016 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x and 6.x
- Processor: Pentium 1 Ghz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Free space for installation: 650 MB
Requirements for accessing the Advanced Visualization Tool console
In order for you to access the Web console, your system must meet the following requirements:
- Have a certified/supported browser (others may be compatible)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet connection and communication through port 443.
- Minimum screen resolution 1280x1024 (1920x1080 recommended).
- A sufficiently powerful computer to generate charts and lists in real time.
- Sufficient bandwidth to display all the information collected from users? computers in real time
Internet access requirementsPorts
To install and work with Panda Data Control correctly, the computers where the module is to be installed must be able to access a number of URLs.
If you have a firewall, a proxy server or other network connection restrictions in place, make sure to allow access to the following URLs:
- Port 80 (HTTP, WebSocket)
- Port 443 (HTTPS)
Where perimeter devices such as advanced firewalls are used, which inspect and block communications based on their content, it is advisable to add rules that allow traffic to the aforementioned URLs.
Panda Adaptive Defense 360 applies Machine Learning algorithms and regular expressions in each compatible file found to find personal information. The data recognised as PII is:
- Bank accounts.
- Credit cards.
- Tax and personal ID.
- IP addressed.
- Email addresses.
- Telephone numbers.
- Driving license numbers.
- Passport numbers.
- Social security numbers.
- Names and surnames.
- Cities and countries.
- Addresses and postal codes.
The format of the different supported entities varies depending on the country. Panda Data Control supports the detection of entities of the following countries: Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, UK, Italy, Portugal, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Finland and Denmark.
Installed librariesRelated articles