Please check the installation requirements for the Panda Systems Management agent:
For workstations / file servers
- Operating systems (workstations): Windows XP SP3 (Home, Professional, Professional x64 editions), Windows Vista 32/64-bit (Starter, Home Basic & Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate editions), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit) and Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Operating systems (servers): Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bit and R2) SP2 or higher (Web, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Small Business, Home Server editions), Windows 2008 & R2 32/64-bit (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Web, Small Business), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) & Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) and Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server Core 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016.
- Prerequisite: .NET Framework 4.0.3 or higher.
For macOS workstations / file servers*
- Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
For Linux workstations / file servers**
- Fedora 19, 20, 21, 22, 23***
- Debian 7, 8
- CentOS 7
- Ubuntu: current Long-Term Support (LTS) versions.Refer to list of releases.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and later.***
The Agent requires that a full runtime version of an open source tool set called Mono is installed on each Linux device.
Supported Mono versions:
For smartphones and tablets
For WMware ESXi
- Versions 4.1, 5.X and 6.X.
*The Agent will work on macOS 10.7.x and later versions but support is provided and the Agent is tested only on the versions specified above.
**The Agent may work with any Debian-based distribution but support is only provided for the ones listed.
***If Mono is already installed on the device, the installation script will not attempt to install it. However, if the already installed Mono version is not supported, the Agent will not work.
Consider reviewing the following Support articles: