The following solutions allow the installation of Panda Patch Management:
- Panda Endpoint Protection on Aether Platform
- Panda Endpoint Protection Plus on Aether Platform
- Panda Adaptive Defense on Aether Platform
- Panda Adaptive Defense 360 on Aether Platform
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit) and 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server Core 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016
- Windows Server 2022
On computers not compatible with Panda Patch Management, the behavior is as follows:
- Panda Patch Management does not install.
- Computers keep the Panda Patch Management settings profiles and tasks assigned to them, but they are not applied.
- The Available patches list does not show information about these computers or about the status of the patches installed.
- These computers do not count toward the number of Panda Patch Management licenses used.
- The installation history reports previous installations of Panda Patch Management as Not available.
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Ventura
Supported 64-bit distributions:
- Red Hat: 7.0, 8.0
- CentOS: 7.0
- SUSE Linux Enterprise: 12, 15
- Processor: Pentium 1 Ghz.
- RAM: 1 Gbyte.
- Free space in disk for the installation: 650 Mbytes.
Check the support article URLs required for Panda Patch Management to work to obtain a complete list of URLs accessible from the network computer or computers that will receive the patches with role of cache/repository.