NOTE: if your Panda Cloud Antivirus has upgraded successfully to version 1.5.1 and you are getting constant notifications on the traybar about the upgrade, please reboot your computer to finish the upgrade and these notifications will stop.
We are happy to announce the availability of Panda Cloud Antivirus version 1.5.1. If you are reading this after seeing a “Panda Cloud Antivirus has upgraded automatically!” message on your Desktop traybar, then you already have this latest version installed and running. If you don’t have version 1.5.1 yet don’t worry. As we are releasing the automatic and transparent upgrade little by little in a few days your copy of Panda Cloud Antivirus will upgrade itself automatically.
Version 1.5.1 is a maintenance upgrade from version 1.5.0 which fixes some bugs reported by the user community. The bug fixes included are the following:
- Fixed problems disinfecting Google Chrome cookies.
- Fixed problems disinfecting certain compressed malware.
- Fixed Blue Screen of Death problem after upgrading or installing version 1.5.
- Fixed bug which prevented re-enabling autorun.
- Fixed errors when redirecting to webpages from the “I like CloudAV” window.
- Security Toolbar and URL Filter version 126.96.36.199 with Firefox 5.0 compatibility.
Remember that if you have any problems whatsoever with Panda Cloud Antivirus you can always ask for help at our Technical Support Forum.
Also if you like Panda Cloud Antivirus don’t forget to help us grow the community of users. The more we are, the better protection we get. Make sure to click on the “I like CloudAV” button on the main window to easily protect your community of friends and family by letting them know about Panda Cloud Antivirus.