September 30 saw the launch of El Capitan, Apple’s new operating system for its computers.
So, if you already have Panda Antivirus for Mac installed on your computer, or you’re thinking about getting an antivirus for Mac, we’ve got you covered – Panda Antivirus for Mac is compatible with El Capitan!
Advantages of Panda Antivirus for Mac
- Blocks both malware for Mac OS X and malware for Windows.
- It scans both files and emails.
- It quarantines infected files.
- It offers two kinds of scans: a real-time scan that continuously analyzes Mac files, and another that performs monthly, on-demand scans.
- You can even scan iPhones, iPads and iPod touch for malware.
Remember that Apple and its devices aren’t invincible. To avoid any nasty surprises such as XcodeGhost, you should always update the operating system, download apps from the official store, and use security software.
Are you ready to try our antivirus for Mac?