|– These solutions reduce resource consumption and improve network management
– All Panda solutions are compatible with NAC, Windows Server 2008 SP2 and Windows Vista SP2
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, has launched a new version of its Corporate Software Solutions or CSS: Panda Security for Business, Panda Security for Business with Exchange and Panda Security for Enterprise. Panda Security has also launched a new and improved version of Panda AdminSecure, the console that allows administrators to manage all these solutions from a single point. The new solutions include important improvements aimed at reducing resource consumption and improving network management effectiveness.
These new versions offer the following benefits to companies:
– Unified centralized console: Thanks to AdminSecure, all the protection modules are managed from a single point.
– Efficient security solutions. The various modules included in each solution offer companies of all sizes maximum protection for their network structure.
– Simplified risk management: These solutions include the possibility of performing in-depth malware audits with Malware Radar. Their technology prevents infected, dubious or dangerous computers from connecting to the network and infecting information and files.
– Improved compatibility. All Panda solutions are compatible with NAC, Windows Server 2008 SP2 and Windows Vista SP2.
This new product line is part of Panda Security’s global corporate protection strategy, which consists of securing all vulnerable points in networks (workstations, mail servers, gateways, etc.) against threats while meeting companies’ needs. Panda Security’s corporate solutions are:
Panda AdminSecure. The console that allows administrators to manage the various solutions from a single point. The new version includes important improvements such as reduced resource consumption, better management of large networks, enhanced performance, and new features for protecting Exchange servers, such as Content Filtering for the 2007 versions. It also allows administrators to check the network and protection status at a glance.
Panda Security for Business protects workstations and file servers against all types of malware and threats (viruses, spam, phishing, spyware, rootkits, etc.). It includes anti-malware and anti-spam protection, content-filtering and TruPrevent Technologies, which block unknown attacks and prevent intrusions.
Panda Security for Business with Exchange includes the same features as the previous solution plus anti-malware, content filtering and anti-spam functions for MS Exchange servers. Both products improve console performance notably, and are far easier to update and manage.
Panda Security for Enterprise is a solid, modular and flexible solution. It is the perfect security solution for companies whose network layers are more diverse and need global protection to protect all the layers, from workstations and email systems (Exchange Servers, Domino Servers, Sendmail, Qmail and Postfix) to gateways and ISA perimeter servers. The solution offers anti-malware and anti-spam protection (both for endpoints and email servers), firewall, Content Filtering and anti-malware for the FTP/HTTP protocols. Finally, it includes a complete HIPS for the endpoint, widely acclaimed by industry analysts.
All these solutions can be purchased independently for the following number of licenses:
– 2 to 25
– 26 to 100
– 101 to 1000
– Over 1001