Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
It carries out damaging actions on the affected computer.
It uses stealth techniques to avoid being detected by the user.
, across the Internet, via mapped drives, through shared network resources.
|First detected on:||Jan. 26, 2010|
|Detection updated on:||Jan. 26, 2010|
FlySky.AX is a virus that spreads to other computers by copying its code to other files or programs.
It uses stealth techniques to avoid being detected by the user:
- It uses techniques included in its code to hide itself while it is active.
FlySky.AX uses the following propagation or distribution methods:
- Exploiting vulnerabilities with the intervention of the user: exploiting vulnerabilities in file formats or applications. To exploit them successfully it needs the intervention of the user: opening files, viewing malicious web pages, reading emails, etc.
- Via Internet, exploiting remote vulnerabilities: attacking random IP addresses, in which it tries to insert a copy of itself by exploiting one or more vulnerabilities.
- Computer networks (mapped drives): it creates copies of itself in mapped drives.
- Computer networks (shared resources): it creates copies of itself in shared network resources to which it has access.