Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Is my computer infected by Trj/Kaboom.A?
In order to make absolutely sure that Trj/Kaboom.A has not affected your computer, you have the following options:
- Carry out a full scan of your computer using Panda Antivirus, after checking that it is updated. If it isn't and you are a registered Panda Security client, update it by clicking here.
- Check the computer with Panda ActiveScan, Panda Security's free, online scanner, which will quickly detect any possible viruses.
How to remove Trj/Kaboom.A?
If Panda Antivirus or Panda ActiveScan detects Trj/Kaboom.A during the scan, it will automatically offer you the option of deleting it. Do this by following the program's instructions.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows Millenium, clickhereto find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows XP, clickhereto find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
How can I protect my computer from Trj/Kaboom.A?
In order to keep your computer protected, bear the following tips in mind:
- Panda Security'sTruPreventTMTechnologies detected and successfully blocked Trj/Kaboom.A, without prior knowledge of the malicious code.
- Install a good antivirus in your computer. Click here to get the Panda antivirus solution that best suits your needs.
- Keep your antivirus updated. If automatic updates are available, configure your antivirus to use them.
- Keep your permanent antivirus protection enabled at all times.
For more detailed information about how to protect your computer against viruses and other threats, click here.