Users of the Website is limited to users 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you hereby represent and warrant that you are legally permitted to form a binding contract with the Company and that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. Do not access or use the Website if you do not meet all of these requirements.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
This Website, including any service or material provided thereon, may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice at the Company’s sole discretion. The Company will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable (at any time or for any period of time). Access to some parts or the entire Website may be restricted from time to time for both to users and registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Any user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures chosen or provided to you must be treated as confidential. Do not disclose said confidential information to any other person or entity. Your account is personal to you and you acknowledge and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. Notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. If you are accessing your account from a public or shared computer, ensure that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Your user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, may be disabled at any time in our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material. The Website is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Website is to be used for your personal, non-commercial use only. Do not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Temporarily stored copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials on your computer.
- Automatically cached files stored by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- A printed or downloaded copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- A single copy of downloadable desktop, mobile, or other application to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement and any other applicable terms and conditions for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Utilize any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text on the Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Access or use of the Website, including services or materials made available through the Website, for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Any other use of the material on this Website must be requested via email to: email@example.com.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Such marks may not be used without prior written permission from the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any manner that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors. This includes, but is not limited to, exposing minors to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or other such acts.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material which includes "junk mail," "chain letters," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any other person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, impersonation of the Company, a Company employee, or another user. This includes, without limitation, improper use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that harms the Company or users of the Website. This includes restricting or inhibiting anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or exposes the Company or users to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Hinder any party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities. This includes any use which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site.
- Use any automatic device (such as a robot or spider), process, or means to access the Website for any purpose. This includes monitoring or copying any portion of the Website.
- Interfere with the proper working of the Website through the use of any device, software, or routine.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the Website’s server, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain interactive features (such as message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards) (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
By making a User Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights to said contribution, and have the right to grant the license to the Company (including affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns).
You, not the Company, have full responsibility for your User Contributions, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
The Company is not responsible for any third party liability regarding your User Contributions or any User Contributions on the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the immediate right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions based on the Company’s sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property or right to privacy.
- Take legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
We have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party as we do not review material before it is posted nor can we ensure prompt removal of objectionable material. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described herein.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services and the Website. User Contributions, must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any objectionable material which includes defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, or inflammatory material.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on any protected category (race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause any annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales. This includes, but is not limited to contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that contribution is endorsed by the Company or other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, send us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the Company’s policy terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. As such, the Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Reliance you place on such information is at your own risk and discretion. The Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All such third party content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials and do not reflect the Company’s opinions or views. As such, the Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
Content on the website may be updated from time to time however the content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. The Company is under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
Linking to the Website is permitted provided it is done in a fair and legal manner. You may not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement by the Company.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
These features must be used in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that you do not own.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site. This includes framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Linking permission may be withdrawn at any time and you agree to assist the Company with stopping any unauthorized framing or linking.
Any or all any social media features may be disable at any time without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other third party sites or resources, such as advertisements, banners or sponsored links, these links are provided for your convenience only. Accessing any of these third party links is done at your own risk, subject to the terms of such websites. The Company accepts not responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of such third party websites and their content.
The Website owner is incorporated in the State of California in the United States. The Website is restricted to persons located in the United States. The Website or its content is not meant to be accessible or appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You must comply with all applicable domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software and/or Services, which may include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to ensure your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input, output and data recover are met. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY POSTED MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IN ITS ENTIRETY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Panda Distribution, Inc. dba Panda Security US, 77 S. Bedford St. Suite 350, Burlington, MA 01803.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.