Supported operating system
- macOS 10.10 Yosemite
- macOS 10.11 El Capitan
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
To ensure maximum protection in Catalina, please refer to the instructions in this article.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0 for protection version 2.00.07.0000 or later. M1 ARM processors supported from 2.00.08.0000 or later.
- Apple Silicon CPUs (since 2.00.08.X)
- macOS Monterey
See Compatibility with macOS Monterey and products based on Aether Knowledge Base article.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM memory: 2 GB
- Free space
indisk for the installation: 400 MB
- Ports: 3127, 3128, 3129 and 8310 must be accessible for the web anti-malware and URL filtering to work.
- From High Sierra, the kernel extensions cannot be automatically loaded (not even the signed ones) and it is necessary to load them manually. For further information, please refer to article What can I do to prevent the system extension from being blocked on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)?
- To ensure maximum protection in Catalina, please check instructions in article How to assign permissions to Panda Security solutions for their correct operation in macOS Catalina?