Published by Blanca Carton, Abril 2011
How many times you wished you could have accessed documents stored in your home PC when you were out? In my case, many. And I hate to say “I cannot send it right now”
This situation has changed. My Panda Global Protection 2011 integrates the BeAnywhere technology which allows remote access to my home computer from any other machine through the Internet. It does not matter whether it is done from work or from a cyber-café. Now, everything is at hand.
Installing it is really easy.
- Go to Start / Programs / Panda Global Protection 2011 / Additional tools.
- Select Install remote access.
- The program installation wizard will give you two installation options:
- Install to this computer. This option installs the program on your computer.
- Install to a pen drive (any USB removable storage device). This option lets you store the file on a USB drive so that you can install the Remote Access program on other computers later on.
- Finally, click Next.
Once you have installed the product, you need to create a remote access administrator account. To do this:
- Open the program from Start/ Programs / Remote Access (BeAnywhere) / Beanywhere Drive.
- Select a language from those available: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German and Dutch.
- Create a login account for using the program. This account consists of an email address and password.
- You will receive a confirmation email to activate your account by clicking the link in the message.
- Once you have completed these steps you will have an administrator access account to manage computers remotely.
With these steps, you can remotely access all the documentation and files available. Easy and safe 🙂
Remember that if you have queries during the installation and activation of your antivirus you can always find help in the Technical Support forum.
I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my friends,
for the reason that if like to read it after that my friends will too.
Using tools like on premise R-HUB remote support servers, logmein etc. you can easily access your Home PC remotely from anywhere anytime. It works on Windows, MAC, Android, iOS etc.