If you are reading this after seeing a “Panda Cloud Antivirus has upgraded automatically!” message on your traybar, then you already have this latest version installed and running.
If you don’t have Panda Cloud Antivirus installed yet you can download it from www.cloudantivirus.com
What’s new at the latest Cloud Antivirus version?
The keyword of this release is improved performance.
In addition, new features suggested by the user community have been added as well.
- Scanning speeds have been improved dramatically.
- CPU consumption has been reduced thanks to improvements in the BackgroundScan.
- New graphical installer.
- Ability to close the banner.
- New advanced configuration options for exclusions of files by extension, Potentially Unwanted Programs and more.
- Activity monitor shows scanned files and last virus detected.
- Report now includes entries for Collective Intelligence cache synchronizations.
In addition there are a lot of bug fixes, most notably:
- Fixed error when trying to open Panda Cloud Antivirus right after install.
- Fixed problems registering with Windows Security Center.
- Fixed access violation in PSUNSuspects.dll when opening console.
- Fixed protected Lost&Found directory privileges which prevented restoration of files.
- Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to undo an exclusion for a file which has been deleted from the drive.
- Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to insert into the Recycle Bin a file which was also excluded from the scan.
- Fixed error which prevented opening the GUI and showing the traybar icon.
Panda Cloud Antivirus version free and Panda Cloud Antivirus version paid
The basic version will remain free, and those who wants to buy superior version with more features and tech support can pay for the Pro one for 29,99.
Panda Cloud Antivirus Support Forum
If you are not sure about something during the installation or update processes, don’t leave it for later. Look for the appropriate solution in the support forum available to you for any queries you might have.
It’s good to see this widespread utilization of the “cloud computing” trend, and Panda Cloud antivirus will do well with this direction. Many antivirus campaigns actually have been cloud for quite sometime, they just haven’t moved their capabilities to take advantage of this sought after medium.
Quite right Unbreakable IT, Thanks!