- Panda Cloud Systems Management is a remote management and monitoring solution designed to manage, monitor and maintain computer networks
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the release of Panda Cloud Systems Management, its new remote management and monitoring solution designed to manage, monitor and maintain IT resources. Panda Cloud Systems Management allows network administrators to perform audits and manage and monitor computers remotely, reducing costs and simplifying processes.
Panda Cloud Systems Management provides channel partners with an easy-to-use, affordable tool to extend their customer base, manage customers’ IT systems and increase business opportunities through a variety of useful value-added services. For companies, Panda Cloud Systems Management lets administrators manage all their IT resources simply and remotely, reducing costs and anticipating problems before they occur.
Panda Cloud Systems Management includes the following features:
- Audits and asset management: Enables permanent visibility of the company’s devices and performs hardware and software inventories.
- Global monitoring of the company’s servers and devices: Provides the ability to run proactive diagnostics.
- Device management for software deployment, patch installation and troubleshooting automation.
- Built-in, remote support transparent to end-users.
- Reporting: Creates reports for all activities on all devices, both in the office and on the road.
With the launch of this new service, Panda Security reinforces its commitment to channel partners, with comprehensive solutions that reduce the complexity of security management. Thanks to Panda Cloud Systems Management, partners have an easy-to-use, centralized management tool that reduces maintenance time and costs, improves margins and revenue and provides added value for customers.
For more information about Panda Cloud Systems Management, please visit: http://it-systemsmanagement.pandasecurity.com and http://systemsmanagement.pandasecurity.com/