- All beta testers will receive a 50 percent discount on the purchase of the final product. Those beta testers who suggest the most helpful improvements will receive $200 Amazon.com gift certificates
- New solution provides major improvements and delivers even more enhanced protection and lower system impact
- The beta can be downloaded for free at: https://www.pandasecurity.com/promotions/betatest/
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the beta release of Panda Global Protection 2013, its comprehensive solution for protecting the information and digital life of home computer users. The beta can be downloaded for free at https://www.pandasecurity.com/promotions/betatest/. Along with the release of the beta, Panda has also announced the launch of a beta testing competition: All users testing the solution will receive a 50 percent discount on the purchase of the final product, whereas the ten beta testers suggesting the most helpful improvements will each receive a $200 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Panda Global Protection 2013 is the most comprehensive solution in Panda Security’s new retail product lineup. The product has continued to improve with the latest version, providing even better protection against all kinds of threats.
The product leverages Panda’s unique Collective Intelligence technology to collect threat intelligence from millions of computer users and deliver automated, instantaneous protection against known and unknown malware. By gathering information on malware from the worldwide Panda community, Collective Intelligence continuously improves protection levels and offers more rapid response to new malware attacks.
The new release builds on the core functionality that has positioned Panda Global Protection as the preferred solution among PC users: a highly effective antivirus engine to protect against known and unknown malware; a firewall with WiFi security to block intruders and hackers; Panda USB Vaccine to prevent USB devices from spreading infections; confidential information filters to keep personal data safe; backup and system recovery; and PC performance tuning.
Panda Global Protection 2013 is specifically designed for highly active users with the most demanding protection needs. TheThe Panda Safe Browser preserves user security and privacy on the Internet and specifically social networking sites. It also lets users encrypt private files and folders to prevent theft of personal, banking and financial data as well as any kind of valuable multimedia content.
Benefits of the new Panda Global Protection 2013 also include:
- New user interface look and feel, making it easier than ever to use the tools included in the 2013 lineup.
- Improved antivirus engine with better detection and disinfection capabilities.
- New password manager: Encrypted password repository that protects your digital identity and allows you to log into websites with just one click.
- New installer that makes installation easier and faster than ever.
- New feature to automatically shut down the computer after completing a scan
- Compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview, the beta version of Microsoft’s new operating system.
- New system for sending questions to Tech Support. Resolve your queries faster.
- Improved operating system vulnerability detection
To download the free beta, please visit: https://www.pandasecurity.com/promotions/betatest/
I have just installed the beta and I am getting the blue screen of death im currently working in safe mode un aware if it might be panda or the uninstallation of adaware by lavasoft ( which is what I think it is ) im going to restart again now and we will see if it does it again i will uninstall it . but if it still does it ill restore it to before I removed adaware and then i will re-install it and maybe it can help with my adaware issues
Thanks so much for the comments. Would it be possible to send it also to firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks!