-What’s more, #PASS2019 will showcase the points of view of the technological society, with the participation of Gartner as an independent analyst; leaders from the European Commission to represent the vision of the governmental sector; and large companies from the telecommunications industry, such as Telefónica and CaixaBank.
On May 23, the Coliseum Theater, Madrid, will become the European Cybersecurity Hub, a meeting point for IT professionals and partners, where they will be able to discover the latest cybersecurity innovations. Proactivity in the search for advanced threats, such as the threat hunting process, which reaches places that traditional tools can’t, will be one of the central topics of PASS2019.
These days, companies have security solutions to protect against malware. However, the challenge now lies in detecting anomalous behaviors, both from users and from processes and machines. Rather than waiting to be attacked, companies need to get ahead of threats and protect themselves. This is where threat hunting comes in. And to protect organizations from new hacker behaviors, at the Panda Security Summit, the company’s new offering will be presented. It will focus on the Enterprise segment, with a more specialized service to meet the protection needs of organizations with over 1,000 endpoints. This upper segment will have an advanced cybersecurity solution that integrates prevention, detection and total response capacities with investigation and attestation services, with no need for updates or patches, and with detailed visibility of all activity, control of running processes, and reduction of the attack surface. “Panda Security’s solutions automatically classify 99.98% of threats, leaving just 0.02% of them to our analysts. With our new offering, we’ve managed to increase the level of maturity of our Hunting services in organizations, and our experts can focus on the attacks that are truly dangerous.” highlights María Campos, VP Sales Worldwide KA and Telecoms at Panda Security.
What’s more, #PASS2019 will showcase the points of view of the technological society, with the participation of Gartner as an independent analyst; leaders from the European Commission to represent the vision of the governmental sector; and large companies from the telecommunications industry, such as Telefónica and CaixaBank. There will be 9 speeches, as well as 4 workshops about the subjects discussed in the speeches, such as how to apply advanced protection techniques and strategies, and threat hunting in real environments. José Sancho, president of Panda ; Juan Santamaría, CEO of Panda Security; María Campos, KA and Telecoms of Panda Security; and Josu Franco, Strategy and Technology Advisor, will present this edition.