- Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries is a new line of integrated perimeter security appliances designed for mid-size and large companies
- Panda Perimetral Management Console enables centralized monitoring and configuration of all appliances quickly and securely from the cloud
- The solution is available at https://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-performa/
Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the launch of Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries, its new, unified perimeter security device that protects against all types of threats. Panda Security’s new appliance enables mid-size and large companies (50 users or more) to protect their corporate network and increase their productivity. The solution is available in three different versions: compatible with virtualization engines, software only, and five different hardware models designed for organizations of every size. In addition, its new Panda Perimetral Management Console allows centralized and secure management and configuration of all appliances on the network from a single location, accessible from the cloud at any time. The solution is available at https://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-performa/.
Main benefits of Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries include:
- Flexible, cloud-based management to centrally monitor, manage and update appliances quickly and easily, anywhere, anytime.
- Increased user productivity and optimized resource usage thanks to spam neutralization, restricted access to unproductive content and services, and bandwidth usage control.
- Complete protection against all types of infections and intrusion attempts right from the start. Faster response to new malware threats via automatic updates and queries to the cloud
- High Internet availability and its routing policies allow configuration of multiple high-availability lines, as well as installation of multiple appliances in parallel to deliver fault-tolerant, secure connectivity.
- Flexible, seamless integration with existing IT infrastructures thanks to the wide range of available versions: hardware, virtual and software appliances.
The new Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries manages companies’ perimeter security needs by neutralizing viruses, spam and unauthorized access at the Internet gateway through a complete set of resources which leverage Collective Intelligence technologies. Its main features include:
- Firewall: Ensures that inbound and outbound communications comply with the security policy.
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS): Prevents intrusion attacks.
- Anti-malware: Protects against all types of malicious software in email and Web traffic.
- Content filter Scans inbound and outbound traffic for dangerous content.
- Anti-spam: Keeps email traffic free from junk mail.
- Web filter: Restricts access to non-work-related Web content.
- Multiple connection technologies to access the Internet and the corporate network. Compatible with ADSL/UMTS/GPRS/3G/USB devices.
- VPN: Secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices.
- HotSpot: Grants controlled temporary Internet access to guests or visitors to the company.
- Qos: Minimizes unproductive and ineffective usage of precious network bandwidth.
For more information about Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries, please visit https://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-performa/.